I write things. Anything that I like and whatever I want. And I post them here. ;) Please please please don't be a silent reader. xD

20 May 2011

Pretty.

Pretty.


Share photos on twitter with Twitpic



          Just a short entry from me. Yes, the title is pretty. No, I'm not saying that I'm pretty. Well, kind of. LOL. So lame. xD


          So, this past 3 weeks, so many things happen to my face. O.O Why so many? God, why?! *teary eyes*. Okay, so not dramatic. SO like, the first and second week, surprisingly, there's no acne or pimple or zits or 'pemanis muka' whatsoever you call it on my face. Very surprising right?! So, I was quite happy. And happy and happy. xD And tried to erase the existing polka-dot-like scars on my face. 


          Well, before it could work, we faced an exam. The mid-year exam. I wasn't really stressed out. But guessed what? Something really cute and 'pretty' started to grow on my face. Mommy!!! Nooo!!! Please let me enjoy this time of life where my face is clear. But yeah, God knows everything best and so, pimples started to appear again. Until this day, the pimple really do love me. (T.T).

No comments:

Post a Comment