I write things. Anything that I like and whatever I want. And I post them here. ;) Please please please don't be a silent reader. xD

11 June 2011

I'm Living in Fiction.

I'm Living in Fiction.


video cr to ; kpopsubs

          The video I placed in all of my entries HAVE THINGS TO DO with the entry itself. So, please listen or read the subtitle on the vid. Because it'll give you a better understanding of the situation. xD


          (a/n ; please read this the way Anwar Hadi speaks. :)) Assalamualaikum... Well Hello there world! As you might be able to see in the recent posts, I just indulged myself in a really really confusing situation. *Okay, kecewa sebenarnya.* (a/n ; done with the Anwar Hadi way of speaking)


          Haha. All right. I'm so lame. This is not even an entry actually. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. *bows* Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment