I write things. Anything that I like and whatever I want. And I post them here. ;) Please please please don't be a silent reader. xD

13 November 2011

Other ways to use your moisturizer.

Other ways to use your moisturizer.


         So yeah, I bought a Hada Labo moisturizer back while ago. It's called the Moisturizing Milk. I bought it along with the lotion. The lotion was okay for me but the milk had made little red blotches appear on my skin. They're itching and when I scratch it, I will have small cuts in my face. And believe me, it hurts. And it left me hyper pigmentation as well. I have been stopped using it but it's quite sad since I've spent a quite amount of money on that product. So I tried to figure out a way to still use it.


         Sometimes ago, Michelle Phan did a tutorial on doing DIY cotton mask. I was inspired to use the moisturizing milk that way but the consistency of the milk is too thick and the cotton pads available here is too thick and not stretchable as well. So, I figured out a way.


         What you'll need are a regular moisturizer, a kitchen towel, a small bowl, a pair of scissor and of course a little bit of water. First, mix 3 to 5 drops of your moisturizer with a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit of watter in a small bowl. Then, take a kitchen towel, also known as paper towel, cut it to your face size. Cut 4 holes for your eyes, mouth and nose. It doesnt have to be perfect. Just cut it roughly. Then, soak the paper towel into the mixture of moisturizer. let the excess drip down before applying it to your face. Adjust the mask so it sits properly on your skin. Then, take the excess mixture and pat it onto the mask. Chill yourself for 10 minutes then take it off. Tadaaaa~ a soft and bouncy hydrated skin. xD 


         Goodluck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment