I write things. Anything that I like and whatever I want. And I post them here. ;) Please please please don't be a silent reader. xD

28 January 2012

Missing You

Missing You



          It has been a while now. I thought I've recovered. But I'm absolutely wrong. I still shed a tear every once in a while. Deep in my heart, I'm longing him so badly.


          He was the one who always pray for me and always want to see me succeed. He's an awesome man. I could speak with him using 3 languages. That's my atuk. He's wonderful. He was always there to back me up whenever I argue with my opah. She loves to compare me to my cousin. And she never agree with me on anything. It's her hobby to annoy me, perhaps. He told me not to get upset. "There's no use." "She's different." "She's not that smart." "She doesn't get it." "Let her be." that's what he always said to me. He understands me really well. I love him.


          When spending time at kampung, I'm always anxious. As if my ears are hearing his motorbike's sound driving in to the yard, I keep looking around out the window in the evening. Hoping that he'll come back with gardenia bread and ice cream or mee rebus, popiah and karipap like he always did. But I knew that there's no way it would happen. I miss him so much.


          At dawn, my ears keep hearing him reciting the Quran and zikir. As if he's still there. But that's just me. He's not there. And will never be. My heart yearn for his presence.


          Every time someone mention about him around me, my eyes started getting teary. The loss of him hurts. But the memories that replays again and again are the biggest pain. I always pray to meet him again in the hereafter. May Allah will bless his soul. And let him rest in peace. Amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment