I write things. Anything that I like and whatever I want. And I post them here. ;) Please please please don't be a silent reader. xD

22 March 2011

Section A : Guided Writing.

No. 33 Taman Sutera ,
33000 Kuala Sepetang,
Perak Darul Ridzuan  .

8th March 2011         .


Dear GYong,
          My family and I are in the pink of health. Thank You.

          In your last letter, you told me that you're upset with the school regulation that requires all students to take part in sports activities. So do I. However, I changed my mind after knowing all the benefits that we can get by participating in those activities.

          First and foremost, sports can help us maintain a fit body and active mind. It can also help us to improve our health condition. We may look healthy enough but I am very sure that sports can really help us to maintain that. When we play, we will sweat. By sweating, all the excess minerals and toxics will leave our body. I'm pretty sure that you have learned about that in science. Thus, that will lead us to get a healthier body.

          Besides that, when we participate in sports, we can learn new games and also new skills, tricks and techniques of the game that we've already knew. It will be very fun and exciting to learn new things, right? Recently, I learned to play volleyball. I thought it would be very tiring and painful. However, I am completely wrong. It is a really fun game. I suggest you to learn that game. I guarantee that you won' be disappointed.

          Furthermore, by participating in sports, it will make us spend our free time usefully instead of wasting those precious time doing beneficial-less things. When we have things to do to fill our time, we won't have the opportunity to get bored. Believe me G, sports is one of the best thing to do to avoid loitering and boredom. But yeah, you'll never really know what it feels until you try it by yourself, right?

          Last but not least, sports teach us about cooperation and teamwork. When playing sports, instead of being selfish, we must help each other. Everyone in the team have their own responsibilities. To win, we must not compete with each other but we have to complete each other. And no, this is not a cock and bull story, my friend. We can also make new friends when we participate in sports. It is fun to know new people. When we participate in any competition, we will meet new people. Instead of being enemies with the opposing team, we befriend them. Then, we will share our skills and techniques of the game. You know what I mean. It's just like how I met you in the students exchange programme and later we be come good friends. Don't you think so, Captain G?

          I highly recommend you to participate in sports. You can hold on to my words, sports is very interesting. I'll have to stop here now. Hope to hear from you soon. Please convey my warmest regards to Mr. and Mrs. Kwon and also your siblings. See you in the next letter, G!

Your Friend    ,
Ainaa Shahirah.

t/n ; this is a copy of the essay that I wrote in the Mid-sem exam. I was told to post it here by my English teacher.
t/n ; btw, Kwon GYong is inspired by my beloved Kwon JiYong. Blekh. LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment