I write things. Anything that I like and whatever I want. And I post them here. ;) Please please please don't be a silent reader. xD

23 March 2011

It hurts.

It hurts.
video cr to : kpopsubs1


          First of all, no, my boyfriend didn't leave me. In fact, I don't even have one. Secondly, no, I'm not talking about this song right here. Well, I love this song. I recommend you to listen to it but the song is just not so 'me'.


          Okay, actually I just want to share about my feelings right here, right now. It may be lame. Sorry for being lame. I should be shot with a rifle.


          As on the title, yes, I'm hurt. Deeply scarred. When I said scarred, you know that it's not only about tonight. It takes time for the wound to turn into scar and when it have turned into scar, if it's wounded again, the pain is just unacceptable. If you know what I mean, raise your hand like me. (t/n ; I'm using the line in the movie HKLBR. but it turned out to be lame) Again, I'm sorry for being lame. *shot*


          When I decided to write this, I had a lot of things in my mind. Seriously, I even got a headache just by thinking about it. And to reduce the burden I'm carrying in my heart, I wanted to pour them all here. But I don't know why, when I started to write, nothing came out. 


          I guess I should just pour all the things in my heart only to Allah. Since He's always there. And He judge because He have the rights to. Humans judge but we never have the rights to do that. *insaf* Again, shoot me with the rifle gun. I'm being lame tonight. Sorry. *90 degrees bow*.


          Thank you for wasting your time reading this. (a/n ; is there even a reader?) I might be lame again some other time. So, please have your gun with you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment