I write things. Anything that I like and whatever I want. And I post them here. ;) Please please please don't be a silent reader. xD

22 September 2011

The Wingless Angel.


The Wingless Angel.

  In my life, there is a wingless angel sent by god. She’s the one that brought me to this world. She is the one that taught me the meaning of love.

            Every morning, she wakes me up so that I can go to school. She prepares the breakfast before getting herself ready to go to work. She then sends me to school. When it’s time to go home, I can see her waiting me by the gate. She picks me up and takes me home. After that, she sends my little brother to his religious class and picks him up when it’s time. At home, she cooks, cleans, and prepare for our school for tomorrow and other things that moms usually do. The very next day, she continues the tiring routine. At weekends, she goes to the market to buy things or sends my brother to his classes. She does that every single day, week and months. Sometimes I wonder, doesn’t she get bored with that?

           However, from what I can see, she’s not bored with that, not at all. Because she’s a mother. A mother will never be tired of being a mother.

            My mother is like an angel for me. Her heart is even prettier than an angel is. Every time I’m in need, she is always there. When I said always, I really mean it. When I’m sick, she’s the one who takes care of me. Even by looking at her, I can feel her love for her children.

            Although she often annoys me with her nagging or scolding at my wrong doings, my mother is always the one that I love the most. She does that because she knows exactly what’s best for me. She is the Wingless Angel descends from heaven that’s always there to catch me whenever I’m falling or tripping.

            She has given everything to me. I hope that I can do the same to her too. Protecting her forever even with my weak self. I wish I could always be by her side, caring for her and loving her with all my heart. Even if the world ends, I will always love her like a timeless ticking clock that never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment