I write things. Anything that I like and whatever I want. And I post them here. ;) Please please please don't be a silent reader. xD

27 April 2011

5 Enviable Facts About Me. *sarcastic*

5 Enviable Ridiculous Facts About Me.



  • I have very big eyes. They come in complete set with short-sightedness and very long but not curly eyelashes. Not to forget the baggy eye-bags and dark circles that come along. xD
  • I'm very loud. I can talk very loudly with very high pitch and very fast that most of the time I can't even be heard by a normal people. Very impressive right?
  • I'm extremely rich with fats. They grow under my skin all over my body. And yes, I feed them to grow everyday. ;)
  • I have acne scars on my face. They look like polka-dots. Envy me cause you don't have them like I do. 
  • I'm very cute. I'm very chubby and short. Simply adorable.

Aren't you filled with envy reading my post? I'm very sure you do. (a/n ; or...don't). Yes, you can take out your rifle gun and shoot me right now. Enjoy. :)

1 comment:

  1. correction*very impressive right?
    don't tell people about your fat.

    ReplyDelete