I write things. Anything that I like and whatever I want. And I post them here. ;) Please please please don't be a silent reader. xD

20 April 2011

Beautiful.

Beautiful.


          Beautiful is a very subjective adjective. Anything can be beautiful according to what beauty to you is. No, I'm not going to talk about me being beautiful because I'm not, well again, not in some peoples' eyes. But today I'm going to talk about the beauty of life.


          I'm not saying that I have a beautiful life. In fact, my life isn't beautiful. But it's the persons and things who coloured my life made it beautiful.


          My days aren't always beautiful. I had some very dull days and sometimes very colourful day. Today was one of the colourful day. Colourful doesn't mean that it is filled with some bright and happy colours. It's also filled with some dull and warm colours. But that what makes it beautiful. You won't consider a painting with just bright colours beautiful. Instead, a balanced painting is usually beautiful in my point of view.


          Some of them who made my life beautiful are my friends. Yes, I have some very awesome friends. They don't always make me happy. But their presence is the thing that makes me happy. Well, surely I'm not ALWAYS happy with their presence but most of the time, it's a good thing to have them there.


          Friends, sometimes they're annoying or they make you mad. And sometimes it's vice versa. But those are things that colour your life. Except if you don't have any friends, which is, very rare. They make fun of you, they fight with you, they scream at you, they laugh with you and they cry with you as well. Okay, again, not all the time. But most of the time, they understand what you're feeling. I feel blessed having my friends around me. Most of my friends are quite weird or should I say unique compared to anyone else just like myself (a/n ; well, my classmates are all craaaaaaaaaazy. and i love that) but that's what makes them so lovable and colourful.


          Do envy me because I have some very awesome friends. I don't think I could find the same anywhere else. TBB TBG for the win!~~ (a/n ; you might not understand what the acronyms mean. Well, you don't have to)

No comments:

Post a Comment