I write things. Anything that I like and whatever I want. And I post them here. ;) Please please please don't be a silent reader. xD

14 April 2011

Today

Today


video cr to ; BIGBANG

          Today, many things happened. Today, I was left with no choices. Today, I drank 1.3 liters of water at school. Today, my very kind little brother bought chocolate ice cream for me. Today, Dina kissed me on the cheeks and suddenly played peek-a-boo with me when I was about to sleep. Today, I didn't bring my lunch box to school because there was nothing to take to school. Today, we made a plan to reduce 3kg from our body weight. Today, I watched Oh! My School after missing a few episodes of it.

          So, let's get to it one by one. Today, I was left with no choice. There was a person who forced me to do the thing that I'm not good at. I hate it when I don't have any option. He could've just gave it to other very good persons that will surely win the public speaking. But he just loves to make things go his way. He should've let me enter the SIR challenge because he, himself know that I'm really good at it. And being a crybaby, I cried. I hate it. In my life, why do I always have to face the situation without any options?

          Today, I drank 1.3 liters of water at school. That maybe a little amount but that's a big amount for me to gulp down when I'm still at school. As the result, I had to go to the toilet twice today. xD 

          Today, my very kind little brother bought chocolate ice cream for me. Eddie bought me ice cream after I asked him to. He's supposed to buy it yesterday but he lost his money yesterday so if I continued bugging him yesterday, I'm quite sure that his punch that went to the wall yesterday would reach my pretty cute face. Right? So I ate the chocolate ice cream happily. He's kind~!

          Today, Dina kissed me on the cheeks and suddenly played peek-a-boo with me when I was about to sleep. It was when I came back from school. I'm used to sleeping after school. Because that baby girl disturbed me and continued calling me 'kakak...' with a very cute voice, I didn't sleep this evening.

          Today, I didn't bring my lunch box to school because there was nothing to take to school. My mother didn't cook this morning. She bought some cucur badak and nasi lemak. I usually take lunch to school but not today. So, I ate breakfast at home. I took the cucur badak. At school, the cucur badak with dried shrimp hate me so much that it caused me an allergy. Some small little spots formed on my hand and face. It's still forming right now and it's itchy. Damn you cucur badak!

          Today, we made a plan to reduce 3kg from our body weight. Me, Aqilla, Azrina and Fatin planned to reduce 3kg from our body weight. We're planning to look pretty.(a/n ; blekh!) I would like to know how it feels to be slim, slender and pretty. So, pray for me! Wish us luck for our plan!

          Today, I watched Oh! My School after missing a few episodes of it. Myeongsu was so cute! Tony was adorable! Eunjung was lovable! Joon was lovely! and G.Na was so pretty!~~~

          So, now, I'm drinking a bottle of Ribena. It has been a long time since I last drank Ribena because my family stopped consuming it for a while. But yesterday my mom bought it. So, let's drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment